The Quic Stic® is a utility “lay-up” stick.
It was primarily designed for the datacomm and cabling industries but it can be put to use in many other applications.
The opposing hooks allow you to place cables and wires where you need them with very little effort.
Product Code: QUIC-STIC
- Extends up to 16’ and only weighs 5 lbs
- Heavy duty fiberglass construction means your pole won’t crush when stepped on
- Well suited for Datacomm and Telecomm applications
- Twist locking cams allow up to 50 lbs of push/pull force
- Perfect for attics, crawl spaces, and getting between tight spaces
- 6’ Collapsed length
- Increases safety by keeping your employees on the ground
- Great for general lifting and pulling
- Compare to industry leading push/pull rods & gopher poles.
- Made in USA
WARNING: AVOID POWER LINES – maintain a minimum of 10 ft. (3m) from all electrical lines.