The New ELDXM – Deep Drilling Eye Lag Screw is designed to go into structural steel up to 1/4″ thick, NOT FOR USE IN SHEET METAL THINNER THAN 12 GAUGE (0.1094″).
The ELDXM has a blue Ruspert® finish with an extra wide drill tip.
It can drill into 1/8″ steel in less than 5 seconds, and is the only screw of its kind on the market.
Package quantity: 1,000 pcs.
Product Code: ELDXM
- Eco friendly RoHS compliant
- American Recovery & Reinvestment Act compliant
- Blue Ruspert® finish
- Overall length is about 2 1/4″
- Thread length is about 3/4”
- Length from collar to drill point is about 1″
- Thread size: 1/4″ – 14BSD
- Hole is designed to accommodate 12 gauge ceiling wire
- May be installed from the ground using a Lagmaster® pole tool
- May be pre-tied to ceiling wire or jack chain
- Packaged in boxes of 1,000 (counted by weight)
- Box weight: 20 lbs.
- QC testing performed at an A2LA ISO/IEC 17025 accredited Q-Lab